Academy Development Plan
Academy Development Plan Priorities 2019-2020
Quality of Education
- Develop the knowledge and skills in the Foundation subjects with leaders monitoring, evaluating, advising and supporting.
- To review times tables provision and establish whole school approach to new Year 4 Tables check for 2020.
- Develop outdoor education in the school as part of a broad and balanced curriculum.
- To increase the overall percentage of Greater Depth in RWM, combined and science in line with national averages. Specifically to increase the percentage of disadvantaged pupils reaching Greater Depth.
Behaviour & Attitudes
- Improve the attendance of key groups of pupils in the academy.
- To continue to work with the pupils, parents and carers on what constitutes bullying and harassment.
- Children are active citizens both locally and globally.
- Children make healthy choices for their physical and mental wellbeing.
Leadership & Management
- Coaching further develops motivation and trust for individuals and teams in all parts of the school community.
- For leaders to be a model of excellence.
- To ensure continued high quality Financial Planning.
- Staff are empowered to take greater ownership of professional development for themselves.
- To continue to develop children’s verbal interactions.
- Outcomes in the ELG for Reading are in line with or exceed that of the national averages and there is no gap for disadvantage and non-disadvantage pupils.
- Outcomes in the ELG for Writing are in line with or exceed that of the national averages and there is no gap for disadvantage and non-disadvantage pupils.